View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Master
Post Common Questions About Life

Salutations of love and light.

In counterpart to my alternate thread, entitled Common Questions About The Afterlife, I present this thread, Common Questions About Life, in which I propose to provoke further thought.

Rather than present the following words as ultimate truth, or inflexible perspective, I leave them open to individual interpretation as stepping stones into deeper realms of awareness. The answers I offer for your consideration emerge from no other source but through me. The understanding and perceptions I paint are to be shared and received as expressions of intellectual and inter-perceptual art and whispers of the soul. You are not expected to agree or resonate with what is relayed, but it is with confidence I know you will, if anything, view life from eyes beyond your own.

As always, in all that I aspire to reveal in writing, I endeavour to transmute fears, alleviate pain and suffering, strengthen faith and confidence, empower you with knowledge and positive momentum, change attitudes and illuminate potential paths of transformation.

From the wisdom of my council, for the reflection and discernment of yours.
-SPARROW-

Common Questions About The Afterlife: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3848

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸