View Single Post
Old 18-12-2020, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOhLight
If you have more than one pendulum, how do you decide which one to use? Do you feel each of your pendulums has its own "personality"? I have two right now and I guess in order to bond with my Tiger Eye, I have been using that one more and thus it has built up a bigger swing. Do you switch back and forth to make sure they have equal energy?

Hello

I have five crystal pendulums that are cleansed, charged and consecrated. I leave them on an altar so between that and the three c, I believe they have equal energy. The altar, so far, is the safest place I can put them so they don't get lost and are safe from naughty paws. Even if their energy is unequal, I never did worry about that. Before I did the three c, I concerned myself about some energy interfering with the pendulums so I was careful about how far apart they should be from each other, other crystals, other items, etc. In short, it was about keeping them cleansed and ready for use.

I don't know if they have a "personality" or not but I do know that they have specialized. One pendulum is for healing, another answers questions that are for Deities, my newish one is for finding lost things though I haven't tested it yet, one that answers questions about health/healing and the last one for all the other questions.

I know any weight attached to a string, chain, etc makes a pendulum. I have a pinecone tied to a string which I originally intended to be a cat toy. Sometimes it is, other times it might be a pendulum if it's the closest one to me.

Chrysalis

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)