View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 12:46 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
It's very difficult my dear little Elfin, to keep secrets from you. The very name Elfin conjures up woods and oak trees swathed in ivy and glades dotted with wild mushrooms and those little fairy circles which appear when nature's secrets are exposed.
It has to be the spontaneity of your retorts, replies and ideas which make you such an appealing observer.
Yes, of course I know that I gave permission to be 'born' - I gave it to myself, it was me who after the initial spark completed my planned physical journey in the womb of my mother. We are continually present in this state or condition we call awareness.
Hee hee.... Have you been spying on me in the woods??? .... How do you know me so well ??... Plus your beautiful lovely wife told me it's ok to call you "darling"... She knows that you truly are a darling... because she tells me.... But also you and I both know that no person from Hull allows fallen logs to get in their way... Or indeed allows logs to fall into the path of others ... We all journey along a path, the same path maybe, and others may veer off .... But that is never of my doing.... Sometimes I like to think I am at the end of the path to guide them back into the right one. But only time will tell ...!!!....