View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 10:34 PM
Seeker

Hello there JaWarrior, I agree completely.

During my original awakening in 2012, I received a premonition of the eighth year becoming eternity. The number turned on its side will show. October 31st 2020 was the beginning of that eighth year. I have always applied this personally, majorly personally, though I am beginning to believe this may be applicable to more than me.

Before that special anniversary, I created an entire new super-hero outfit for myself, all in leather. Its that pink-Fusha color and black and has a Harley-quinn look about it. As I live near a Major Festival site, I was able to go to the fair very often. The halter type top has a heart on it, which caused a couple of people to call me the King of Hearts. The entire outfit has become my Armor in this day and age of wild and uncontrolled emotions of the masses.

I share this, because I am channeling a continuous flow of energy from source (Embewnu) as it passes through me, I utilize the ability of "Auh-os-ner", which is me passing that energy directly to people around me. This helps me remain a portal and not to use up my own energy. People were drawn to me, yea it was the outfit, though many expressed how they could feel the positive energy before they even caught sight of me.

These days and emotions are chaotic, which is creating nasty energies being tossed about. Though the energy of Love is always more powerful than the negative sort. For myself, I have come to the mind, that every time I go in public, I am engaged in energy warfare. The more love I spread is the weaker and less powerful the negative energies can cling to myself.

These bursts of emotion are energy in its rawest form. I use a technique known as "Wyn-dey-ney" to essentially filter the impurities out, so as to cleanse the energy. After that, I can decide how to use that raw energy for whatever I have become determined to do, always with Unconditional Love at the helm. If our Eternal Compass remains pointed in the correct direction, Our Energy can become appropriately weaved into our purposed reality.

I always get a little giggle when people say "God works in mysterious ways" because when you work with the Source enough, its not always so mysterious. Together, we can rise out of the turmoil.