View Single Post
Old 30-11-2020, 04:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deLord
Can you say something about the circumstances of that? How long did it last, did you have control over it, why did it happen? Bi-locate as in really physically being in two places at the same time? That's hard just to imagine how that would be.

I've still not completely come to terms with the duality of "do nothing - universe will do/give everything necessary" vs "you have to do some work / sadhana". So --- which one is it? Why not play computer all day? Or completey ignore the spiritual way? If nothing can be achieved but only given by grace or surrender (I do not yet completely understand this concept).

If siddhis have nothing to do with enlightenment, then why is it that some people say siddhis come under way anyway so it's no use to strife for them? Why will only so little people have siddhis? For example what about Baba Lokenath who used to fulfill every wish he was asked for? He certainly did not hold back his powers as most people pray; and from what I read he was the most advanced embodied being I can imagine and that I heard of.

Sure.

If you can get your mind to be quiet...... that is when the magick begins.

One thing that helped me to get to that state was getting 1-4 hours worth of massages per day. The deeper the massage the better. One woman would brace her self against the wall so as to get 'deeper' and I would feel 'nothing'.

Then sometimes I would go down to the Rive and sit or stand on one of the floating docking piers. The up and down motions would easily put me into a deeper altered state.

Something else that would help is the Buddhist walking meditations. I would go up in the mountains and generally after 8 hours, the magic would begin.

Being in 'special places' would help.

As far as having control over what was happening..... very little control.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜