View Single Post
Old 29-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I was able to bi-locate twice.

............ and a few other things.

Can you say something about the circumstances of that? How long did it last, did you have control over it, why did it happen? Bi-locate as in really physically being in two places at the same time? That's hard just to imagine how that would be.

I've still not completely come to terms with the duality of "do nothing - universe will do/give everything necessary" vs "you have to do some work / sadhana". So --- which one is it? Why not play computer all day? Or completey ignore the spiritual way? If nothing can be achieved but only given by grace or surrender (I do not yet completely understand this concept).

If siddhis have nothing to do with enlightenment, then why is it that some people say siddhis come under way anyway so it's no use to strife for them? Why will only so little people have siddhis? For example what about Baba Lokenath who used to fulfill every wish he was asked for? He certainly did not hold back his powers as most people pray; and from what I read he was the most advanced embodied being I can imagine and that I heard of.