View Single Post
Old 30-07-2020, 08:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpro
Hi there,
I was in a spiritual awakening the last couple years, came into a ton of love and joy and truth. But then fear came up and my heart shut down cuz I resisted it. My heart has felt empty for a few months. I worry my mind is so active now, and my ego so strong, I will not be able to surrender. Can I ask for something to happen during sleep...? Like for my soul to have a loving encounter during sleep and therefore make it easier to surrender back to love...? I know that the mind lives on during sleep so if it can’t do it during the day maybe it can’t at night ... but nothing has been working and time is not doing me any favours.

Maybe you just believe you had an awakening, based on uniformed expectations.

Maybe what you feel now is the natural and good reaction to that state of wishful thinking.

You seem to have strong beliefs about what you should feel. What if you're wrong? Use this opportunity to explore and get closer to the elusive truth, and don't wish to get back to a past point that didn't last.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.