View Single Post
Old 16-01-2023, 10:23 AM
Master

Hey Bob that article was excellent. Agreed with just about everything.

I’ve known for years about the Reptillians but was always a bit unsure cos it does seem a bit out there, but this definitely convinced me.

Many people are out there in groups trying to make contact and I’ve always felt that isn’t the way to go about it cos you never know who you are actually bringing in. Even tho a part of me wanted to join in. I’m glad I listened to my intuition now.

Their mind control techniques are a bit of a worry hey. But as Sparrow says there are hundreds of others in spirit that are helping us and protecting us. I always say a prayer of protection every day and surround myself in the white Christ/Divine light and ask my guides for protection also. That should do the job lol.

I wonder what the criteria is for the ones they choose to contact? As Kevin was talking I was thinking “why don’t you ask them why me”. That would be the first thing that I would have asked, wouldn’t you. I don’t doubt for a minute that he was telling the truth tho.

I’ve always believed that you have to be extremely cautious when dealing with anything extraterrestrial/spiritual and not accept anything on face value cos ya just don’t know what you are dealing with and also take your time in accepting what they have to say or do.

But Sparrow is a different kettle of fish in my book, mainly because he comes across as very humble, gentle, kind and never seems like hes preaching to the inferior (us). Just seems so genuine. Well that’s what my intuition is saying.

Was there anymore to this article, if so I would love to read it.

Miss H put me onto Sparrow a few months ago and I have read quite a few of his threads. Just love them.

Ok once again thanks for link.