View Single Post
Old 15-01-2023, 02:19 PM
Master

Re Busby

Yep those kinda things do go on and it so disappointing, but I guess that’s human nature and that’s why we have to keep an open mind and be very cautious when it comes to these kinda topics.

One of the things that concerned me is when he mentioned the eight Masters/council around the table. He said the last one was called Rah and he was Annunaki. Well from what I’ve learnt about the Annunaki during the last few years is that they are really really bad entities. Apparently they have plundered and almost destroyed many planets, took what they needed and then moved on to the next one. Apparently (so I’ve heard but don’t know for sure) that they are now on our planet and doing the same thing. They also lack emotion. So my thoughts are, well what the hell is Anunnaki doing on the council.

So I emailed Kevin Briggs and told him about my concerns. He said that Rahs energy is strong and emotional and there is malevolent and benevolent in all races and that he is of the latter.

I find that I little too hard to just accept on face value. How does he know that for sure.

So as far as I’m concerned I’ll just take from it was resonated for me, and there were many things that did and keep an open mind on the rest.

Well worth a listen tho.