View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 09:48 AM
Master
I went on bike just to a large pool and many big trees - had a chat, I said hello Angels, feels like the 'man in the middle' sometimes guidance from above and trying to keep people positive on the ground, yes and I made a mistake on a message yesterday which I corrected after being told in a dream.

We humans can/do make mistakes and especially when guidance comes many times in cryptic form 'email would be so much easier' eh everyone - I tell you i'd have a made a good code breaker in the war days... I was probably there in a former lifetime, practicing for now...
-----
I forgot to mention, just when having half of a skinny cig in my greenhouse - yes I do and I limit myself to 6 a day as in 'free will' - and so many reminders from higher knowledge come to me at this time... I forgot when I was at the trees after chatting, and it was spitting with rain, I said 'you got squirrels here Angels? everywhere looked damp - and then there they were, 2 of them suddenly appeared - birds and the beasts will show you....

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 04-12-2021 at 10:45 AM.