View Single Post
Old 15-11-2021, 02:22 PM
Master

Consideration 106 …

Assumption Provides an Example …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

I have often stated that there is a complete shift … a massive difference … between living and working on the Lower Psychic Worlds and working, viewing, and living via the Pure God Worlds. I have also stated I will not discuss exactly what this distinction is … but this is a superb example of the contrast.

The Law of Assumption … by whatever name it is given and under whatever developed front it is offered … has as its major premise that mind loves to think *of * experiences and situations. Mind loves to think of how nice “such-and-such” would be … “wouldn’t it be nice if *this* happened” … “I’d love it if *this* is how it was” … “Oh how I’d love to have *this or that and all of this too*” … just to daydream and ponder about how nice a certain experience or manifestation or situation or life scenario would be. Even right down to … “how nice to know all of that” … “how nice to be a complete this-or-that” … “I’d know all the answers if I could just figure this-or-that out” … etc.

We could spend hours … days … weeks … years … and lifetimes doing just this very thing.

But this isn’t the Law of Assumption. And this simply shows habitual, common mental preferences via daydreams.

The Law of Assumption states that one does not think “ of “ it … but thinks *from* it. In other words … you think, view, and live as if the condition, state, experience is already in existence and you are living within / from this existence. You live as if the desire is an already established fact … and you are now living it.

(Yes … this can get you into incredible trouble … such as your wish to live as a millionaire … so you go out and acquire thirty new credit cards and max them all out and live like royalty … until the financial reality hits home. There is a progression … an evolution to this … and one could easily develop the mind set of a millionaire and build towards establishing this in reality … and it is apt to work … but there is discernment and understanding of your own personal desire in how all of this is designed.)

My main point is … there is a massive difference between thinking of … and thinking / living from. It is a complete shift … a distinct, monumental, strongly-made shift in perception … and living from that new perception. Habit pulls you backwards … a determined, focused attention allows you to live forward. By concluding the end result and living through evolving steps ( if necessary ) into the main goal / ideal … one can accomplish most anything one sets this Law into establishing.

(You’ll have to work the details out with Divine Spirit. If your goal or ideal is something that Divine Spirit considers an area you have already learned everything from … then you might run into incredible resistance. Using the above example of acquiring money … if you’ve already had lifetimes where you did have all the money you could use … and now it’s time to shift towards lessening ones desire for materiality … then you might run into many obstacles and difficulties. You could continue to focus on accumulation / money … and it will work to the extent that the various Forces will accept. LIFE is rarely a simple demand for this-or-that. )

Again … to my main point … the massive distinction between thinking of verses thinking or living from … is huge … it is often not easy at first … depending on what your ideal / goal would be … and this is somewhat the difference between living from within the Lower Psychic Worlds and the Pure God Worlds. There is a distinct … perceptual … living shift … right down to what your purpose of and for LIFE is. One can continue to use this Law for Lower Worlds purposes to accumulate … to acquire … materiality … power … control … mental knowledge … greater opinion … status … and so forth … or … one can begin to form the ideal to live beyond the common … the popularly accepted … the theologies and mental stances … and begin to uncover and discover just what all of this finally IS … all about.

The mental and emotional states feed upon themselves. To move beyond that into the Greater Reality … the Pure God Worlds … is a herculean step. In a quiet way … one develops true individuality … on many levels … and begins to live from the core that you truly are … Soul. And when living from Soul … when one begins to understand the purpose and limitations of materiality and mental data … and wants to be a part of the larger scope of LIFE … you begin to develop into doing and living in just such a way … but the perception is a massive shift … and the awareness grows substantially.

Mind … cannot do this. Mind … cannot and does not come along for the ride into the Pure God Worlds. Soul can “think” … yes … in the sense that Soul can utilize thoughts as a communication form within Self and with others … but the habits are gone … the old perceptions are kept at bay … the purposes have changed. Much to the minds distress … the shift from the Lower Psychic Worlds to the Pure God Worlds is not one of logic and reason … and this so confuses mind that this scares mind to death … poetically speaking … but still … mind retaliates against such awareness.

To move from one state of consciousness to another is not necessarily a psychological one … but much more in the Spirit of it … the feeling of it … not emotion … but feeling / sensation. So to move into a new state of consciousness is more of an assumptive movement … to assume that it is a done deal … and live from that. This is something that mind cannot do. According to mind … this is totally illogical and unreasonable. There’s no “proof” … and so … mind dismisses.

When the steps into the Pure God Worlds are taken … one initially must learn to live within two worlds … literally … continuing their Lower Psychic Worlds incarnation while shifting when able or necessary … to the Pure God Worlds at the same time. The result is an awareness and a greater understanding of the Whole of LIFE … the true purpose of Soul … and Soul’s responsibility to each.

More later.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 370 … page 37

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -