View Single Post
Old 17-10-2021, 07:10 AM
Master

I concur with Antoine.

I would not actually recommend the Khechari Mudra, it is a dangerous practice when taken to the extremes and wholly unnecessary, if you have an awakened kundalini.

I would say that Yogis who do it all the time are addicted to the natural DMT hit that pressing your tongue against the palate will provide. That being said, energetically, it could be useful to meditate whilst pressing the tongue against the palate, it does provide an extra potent current. Just make sure you don't overdo it.

Regarding the concept of a back vessel and a front vessel, that is interesting.

I experience it somewhat differently, or maybe it's just my own inner perception of it. All living things are shaped energetically like a Torus, with a living electromagnetic field around them, much like the planet has, which is actually shaped like an apple or a donut, the classis toroid shape.

So, I perceive the energy to rotate around me in a toroid manner, with energy entering me from the bottom (the feet and base chakra), flowing up the spine, exiting at the crown, the turning around, flowing down outside my body, turning around and flowing up the same entry points once again.

Even trees are built around this same principle if you look at them energetically, which is why they have such a calming influence on people. It seems to me that this basic toriod structure in terms of energetics is the basis of all life.