View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 10:20 PM
Master
The Power of Your Imagination! | Neville Goddard for the New Year! Law of Attraction

Hi Miss Hepburn,

I just finished watching the YouTube above about Neville Goddard's teachings with Mitch Horowitz. To repeat the interviewer's enthusiasm, WOOO, HOOO!

Very well done.

Thank you for sharing this.

At approximately moment 17:00 minutes into the talk the speaker relayed a story of how Neville obtained tickets for his brothers to see a Broadway play, "Aida" that would have normally been impossible to acquire at the time. Had it not been for the presence of the person in front of them trying to acquire tickets in an unusual manner. I was charmed to hear at minute 17:40 that the speaker said the man was "on line" (rather than in line) ahead of Neville and his brothers.

Needless to say, whether one's desires are successfully met by imagining them being fulfilled "in line", or nowadays "on line" makes absolutely no difference to the Creative Imaginative Facility (i.e. the I AM) within us....as long as we operate in line with Its precepts.

Again, thank you so much for pointing me in this direction.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 03-01-2021 at 06:10 AM. Reason: clarify input