View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Properly? All you have to is like or dislike something...all attention to it will attract it period!

Now, that IS a key..along with being happy, cuz it's on it's way, so feel the feeling, the confidence of having it come about.
I was happy and smiling every day for 2 years because I Knew God (that is how I personally think),
my Father, was going to completely take care of my mortgage that was so high
and, I, being self employed, was so effected by the down turn for years in the economy...but I never wavered in my confidence;

I never complained or worried ...and Voila, one day a friend that got an overwhelmingly unexpected inheritance
just up and gave me $100,000 to pay it off, no strings.

The thing is this, tho, was I even surprised? Nope. I did laugh a bit...
"What took you so long, Lord? But, thanks."
I was very grateful.

(Btw, my many friends thought I was nuts not to figure out a way to refinance and one offered me to live in a duplex of theirs
and manage it for free...giving them just what I got from selling my place...building me a fence for my doggies...
might have been only $30k at that time, living rent free forever...I said, 'Nope...it's all gonna work out.'

They knew my biz had dropped....but I never complained.)
If I sold today I'd get over $200,000 clear.)

Another funny thing is that is not the most wonderful thing LOA or God,
the Universe, the Power of the Mind has made come about...!...
WAY more incredible things than that...seemingly i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e...magical things have happened ...
when I flash on them it is staggeringly awesome.

So you have focus, no doubt, being happy in the feeling of 'the thing'...a little patience...and consistency of all those;
no wavering in confidence and faith.

For those that are open to something John said in his first letter 5:14, ha! I have it memorized:
This is the confidence we have when approaching God:
that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us -
whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of Him.

Period.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru