View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Ascender

I speak in quite a general sense, because some circumstances (such as childhood abuse) will take longer than others, but from my experience, it takes around 3-4 days for it to START happening.

Note that I only say start. If you repeat a new affirmation 1000 times a day, things will start changing in reality, and your brain will start to register the new thought subliminally, after 3-4 days.

You will get a feeling where the thought feels more ‘automatic’ and less new and uncomfortable to think. You will feel less like you are lying to yourself, or faking it until you make it, so to speak. It will feel more natural to you.

And you will also get something which happens in the outside world, which is related to your belief. This is what I call the TIPPING POINT MOMENT, and will make you think “ aha! It’s starting to sink in, and it’s starting to work. “ What I mean by this is that the new thought is starting to become ‘live’ (your attracted reality) because it is now 51% of your conscious thinking, and reality is feeding this back to you.

As for it being completely registered, and your brain rewired, I have found that new thoughts become self-maintaining (attracting the reality without you needing repetition to reinforce them) after 100 days.

You just have to get there first: 1000 a day for 100 days.