View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 02:04 PM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, thank you, yes, you are right, its hard to ap with cough, even if I succeed the experience should be short, well Im giving time for this to heal, its slowly doing so, I think I just need a few days more. It a matter of being patient I guess, if it continues, I will go to doctor yes, thank you.

Yes, Im sure by tuesday you will know you pressure is nothing and the solution will be really easy like maybe massage or something that will take it away in a day.

Its good that you had these 2 experiences, Im sorry these were short and couldnt stabilize them, in that seminar by Michael Raduga they say to stabilize you have to see details in things, as you have said but they say like scritinize details, probably they refer to see even smaller details in everything like you are searching for clues to solve a mystery, I hope next time you can do that as you practice this in the day time.

Thanks for sharing this VinceField, I will try this method, looks interesting, I didnt know this one. Somehow I think I remember seeing this but maybe not trying as I was trying other method, also I didnt know your book so I have bought it in kindle edition, looks interesting, will be reading it, looks interesting and useful as it covers problem solving and thats a fact not many authors cover.

Addicted2Success I hope your method works, based on advice from ScientificExplorer and in my personal experience, I would suggest you listen to the Gateway Experience in that time you will be working with binaural tracks, after all the Gateway use same technology just its more focused and to me this brough one unexpected experience so this did something to me Im sure, in any case I wish you success, you are rigt about how crazy its to try something for so long with no results or almost no result and see little progress, but in spiritual matters I thnk progress comes suddenly, like we dont notice we are progressing until it happens, so keep fighting!