View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 01:47 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
My father very sadly passed away last Thursday, from an incurable lung disease.

It was fast... he was diagnosed last October and died 8 months later after two weeks of being in the hospital. Luckily, he passed in peace, surrounded by all his loved ones. He didn't feel any pain, but he did suffer during those two weeks and while he was ill.

Although I've said I would never channel again, I was able to speak to him after he passed. He told me he had abused me (he meant in my childhood). He did not exactly apologize, but he did acknowledge it. I told him that I had forgiven him for this long ago, that he IS forgiven, and that it's all in the past. He also was in shock to learn that I am a channel/medium and that I can speak with spirits and Angels. While alive, he did not believe in God, an afterlife, or in spirits or Angels or anything of the kind. I knew once he passed that I would be able to still speak with him, which comforts me.

I do feel at peace about my relationship with him, but I am definitely grieving the loss.
Inside your mind is the memory of your father. Your spiritual mind will pick up his memory and respond to you. Sometimes when a person dies his or her spirit will enter a loved one. They will remain there for a long time but eventually they will enter the spiritual world and judgement. Those judged favorable will become part of their tribal God. Those judged unfavorably will persish in the outer darkness.