View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 07:03 AM
Knower
I am sorry about your hurt and feelings of being devastated. But I would like to be honest with you. Is love attachment ? is love unidirectional ? Can you love just one person and not everyone ? Is attraction, sexual or otherwise, love ? That is not to say that there is something wrong about attraction. But is it love ?

If you really loved this woman you would love everyone (with maybe a rare few exceptions). It is clear to me that this is not love but attachment. Do you love trees ? If you really did, then that would suffice when this relationship broke up. Do you love very old ugly women ?
Here I must add that sexual attraction is not bad or wrong. But then there should be clarity in you that this is sexual attraction and companionship with an attractive female, and not love.

I feel that you should spend time with nature. Trees, dogs and all that kind of thing. When you develop that kind of love, you wont be so DEPENDENT on one person.