View Single Post
Old 14-06-2022, 05:47 PM
Suspended
Master
You might have seen this thread here
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=144107
I've been looking at Erin's videos and found myself getting obsessed sometimes. I might be getting a little tired of it now, but sometimes when looking at her videos, I feel some sort of spiritual energy or charisma from her and wondered if this was related to the twin and near twin phenomena. Some people left comments that they got obsessed with her videos and also comment on her beauty. It might be that she just has that effect on people or maybe she belongs to a soul group that some of her admirers, including me, belong to. Its not as intense as meeting a twin. Right now, I'm not planning to go to Scotland to meet her. I thought that I'd like to meet her in person if possible and see if I can feel this effect when in her physical presence. In one video she said a lot of men ask her if they came to Scotland, could she show them around or if they can meet up. She said no, because she doesn't have the time and doesn't feel its safe to do that with a lot of men who she meets over the internet. Can some people here look at some of her videos and see if you can see this effect?

With my near twin, it took about two months before I felt that telepathy and it happened when I was sitting in a chair in one of the back rooms of restaurant we worked at at the time. She came up to me real close and that's when I felt it. With my twin, after I figured out this charisma effect was just between me and her, I could feel it when she was 50-100 ft. away from me.