View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 02:23 PM
Master
So far the course is great! I've done 8 of the 30 vids and am busy practising with everything. But I do feel so good!
Yesterday I went for a walk in a holiday park that is more like a small woods. Loads of trees, birds, flowers etc. That's why I go there, to be in nature. And my heart chakra was wide open, non-stop. I felt so connected with All That Is, such a wonderful feeling!
And after doing one specific Merlin healing transmission my tinnitus almost completely went away, which was such a relief as the days prior it'd been insanely loud, driving me up the wall!

For each healing and/or energy tool you first tune into the energy. I've already gotten a number of tools downloaded into my system to use.
I've had that before, years ago, although not Merlin ones. A quite large number of Cosmic Rays, the Eternal Healing Light, Dragon Healing tool etc. etc.
It then is important to keep using them, practising with them, so they really sink in and the energetic channel in you gets more active, stronger, and more opened.

In one of the vids I did yesterday I went on an energetic trip/visualisation journey with my Magickal Child. That's the one before you can get access to your Divine Child, the highest one.
It was truly magickal!

I'm really happy I got the course in even though it is different from doing the workshop there (not given anymore btw) as then you have the full whack, 2 entire days. The online course is also a lot, 13 hours total, but divided over 30 vids, meaning it's chopped off. Larger and smaller segments.
I find it helps to repeat a smaller segment before getting into a new one so I'm already tuned in to the energies and vibration.

In any case, enjoying it :)