View Single Post
Old 27-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb Third Eye Activation

So I recently figured something out about how to fully activate the pineal gland, and thought it was worth sharing. You might not like what I have to say but truth hurts right?

We know the pineal gland is the third eye, we know the pineal gland is the seat of the soul, and we know pineal gland is activated in darkness. The dark night of the soul before enlightenment is talking about your pineal gland. You need darkness to become full of light. Without darkness, there is no light and vice versa. To activate our pineal gland so it emits light, we need darkness. Think of it like a magnet that has a push and pull effect, it pulls in darkness and pushes out light. In other words you need darkness to emit light, and I'm not just talking about physical darkness here. If we want to empower ourselves then we need to not be afraid of darkness, to not fear it, and not be afraid to use it. We need to utilize both ends of the spectrum both dark and light, good and bad. In doing so, we essentially transmute darkness into light which creates balance and harmony.