View Single Post
Old 17-02-2023, 01:39 AM
Experiencer
Post Has anyone else experienced actual magic?

I was having an episode [s], and these are the things that happened. I was sitting outside at night and all the car lights on all the cars and all the street lights went out, I was sitting in total darkness. every time I would answer a question truthfully all the lights on the cars and streets would come on again and this just kept going on as I answered questions. Also a little Asian kid [busker] appeared on my path he was a phantom but looked real, he started singing, this was the most effortless, phenomenal, otherworldly singing I ever heard it was like I was at a concert as it was filling the street, then I heard another guy singing and that was even more phenonomnal and beautiful. It took me years to adjust back to human music that’s so full of strain. I also heard beautiful loud music coming out of all the cars that drove by.

Also as I walked, on the floor we’re beautiful visions on the floor, very clear but ethereal and huge, they seemed to show scenes of the future, the scenes of the future I did not like I stepped on and others I loved made me cry because the were such beautiful visions, I saw also visions of different time periods, images of mermaids etc, on the curtains I saw sort of impressionist paintings. I even had this episode where the earth was shaking, like an earthquake, it wouldn’t stop and I was getting nauseous and every time I said a certain word again it would stop. I have so much more to add. Normally people that have episodes it’s scary, disjointed etc but mine are just mostly magical.

It’s clear I’m entering some liminal space, like the veil between this world and the spirit world was lifting. That’s how it would have been understood for thousands of years and in my traditional culture, before the advent of psychiatry in the 17th century. I also hadn’t slept for days, I heard normal people of they don’t sleep will see all these things. I heard witches and shamans don’t sleep to enter the hedge/spirit world.

I watch things like Harry Potter and am like that;s my life. It doesn’t seem fantastical to me, but like my ordinary life. I dreamt many times that I was a witch in five or so different lives in Europe, so maybe that’s why I experience these things. I also see spirits as full real humans and can sense where spirits are, engage with them.