View Single Post
Old 22-10-2022, 12:33 AM
Ascender
Unhappy How to handle thoughtlessness, lack of core identity?

I'm depressed but not giving up at all I have gotten in a lot better shape physically the past six months and I'm still on that.

Yet... I feel so hollow, not empty, but like there's two forces inside me. One is pressing on, pushing forward in the face of failure and adversity. The other one is hollow and meaningless, constantly struggling to find myself. How do I find myself? I know my name. I don't even know if I am a self so what gives. I usually don't feel one emotion at once, it's usually at least two or three, sometimes more.

I feel like I'm floating through my spiritual life without meaning, purpose. I am good at helping people but not helping myself. I don't know like I said i feel many things at once. I just want to be secure in myself but how if I don't know who I am.

My twenties were great. I saw beauty in the sky, flowers, myself, my day to day experience. I feel devoid.

Voided.

I recently had a psychic vampire attack me. If anyone has been thru it too, you know it takes a lot out of you, like a soul loss, and it takes time to move forward, as a whole person..

The person I met on reddit, she claimed to want to help me, then she bombarded me with past life inquiries, who I think my soul is, my souls name, my twin flame etc. I gave her information that was personal to me. One day, she randomly called me and began screaming in a British accent about something (cant recall what) then her voice went away and a demon was replaced into her voice. I remember it sounded very beautiful,endearing, not scary at all, but demonic nonetheless.

I need to refresh my memory on defense techniques, I've been scared to **** off her spirit by doing that.

Please give me some advice ...