View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 08:07 PM
I wanted to get back to you, deLord ...but haven't had the time to dedicate to this.

I have found ACIM to not be 'logical' to the worldly mind. Your questions make sense and are logical. :)
I, personally, find if one is a Left brainer (you can google what that is), ACIM is not really so much for them.
There are diff paths.

How do you 'just follow' the first 20 daily Lessons of 365 and use no logic? Right?
BUT, that's what it is all about...to simply do it and see what happens...

ACIM is meant to create a Mind Shift...a change in perspective.
It helps us see the world differently ...and to also allow the Holy Spirit 'in'...to aid us in our 'issues'....usually our issues of forgiveness.

(For those that know nothing about ACIM ....forgiveness is the main message, btw, channeled by Jesus.
But it is not the usual 'forgiveness' Christian think of...it is a whole other thing...
we can discuss later if anyone wants.)

Hi, iamthat. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru