View Single Post
Old 16-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Reappearing crystal or timeline jump?

I've experienced disappearing and reappearing crystals before. I currently have a Jasper stone from when I was 6 (1996) that has done this many times through many moves, even across the ocean, but this incident is different.

I'm asking about possibility of timeline jump because I have many memories that would be explained by the Mandela effect and this is a bit more than just the crystal itself.

I religiously wore an Obsidian crystal on a string necklace for years. When I was in hospital after having my daughter, the string broke so I put the stone somewhere safe. I didn't get around to putting it on a new string.

A almost 2 years later, I'm looking under a dresser for lost toys(one I looked under before) and there was the same necklace in pristine condition. Same string, brand new, even the crystal was extremely clean and "my original" was a bit dirty where the wire wrapped around it. (I checked to see if the "first" Obsidian was where I put it, and it was in fact gone).

Any thoughts would me much appreciated.

(I'm posting this another 2 years later cause the wire snapped in 3 places simultaneously and reminded me of how strange that was.)