View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 10:31 AM
Knower
I had an educative experience with a plant once. The light in my mother's eyes were dimming. She was not going completely blind but she would have in some years.

We have many plants in our balcony. I prayed to one of the plants to heal my mother's eyes. That day after some hours, my mother's eyes started burning. I am sure it was the healing process worked on by the plant's higher self or something.

I thanked the plant and immediately i felt a glow of energy around my head.

After some months I again asked the plant to heal my mother's mouth and tongue. She was having difficulty eating because her mouth had severe ulcers in it and the tongue had turned a little blue. But my prayer had no effect (maybe because this was karmic and my mother had to face it at least for some time). After some days, the plant died suddenly. I think that was because the plant could not heal my mother.

This brings up several questions but I will address only one. How did the plant understand my request ? It certainly knew no English. I think the answer is that the plant understood the idea coming from the intellect (buddhi) and that is how it understood. So, awareness + intellect (buddhi) can exist without the mind.

Can someone please explain whether after enlightenment the awareness +buddhi is all that remains with the mind appearing when needed and "sinking" into the heart when not needed ? Or is it that the mind is entirely destroyed as per Ramana ?