View Single Post
Old 15-04-2022, 06:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
@inavalan - Truth is, I don't understand what I've been experiencing either. That's part of the reason I can't talk about it. No words. But I will get there - eventually. Whether I'll be able to talk about it - that I don't know. I suspect not.
Thank you for detailing your feelings about it. I believe you're on the right path.

The "time is simultaneous" is a phrase many people repeat, content not to understand what it means.

The physical-time is a dimension of the physical-hyperspace, that is the framework we incarnate to learn whatever we need to. The other two hyper-dimensions are the 3D-space, and the probability dimension (a.k.a. the 4th dimension). Physical-time dimension is bi-directional, meaning that every choice we make propagates in the physical-hyperspace both toward the future and toward the past.

When we incarnate, we choose any point in the physical-hyperspace that best fits our needs to learn. This means not only that we choose where to incarnate in the 3D-space, but also when in the chronological-time, and in what probable reality. From there, we start making choices and draw our individual life-line, through space, time, and probabilities.

In my opinion, and experience, the best way is to establish good contacts with your subconscious, you intuition, and your guidance. You have to firstly learn to contact your subconscious, in order to get in the optimum state to access your guidance. From guidance you learn, and in time you train your intuition, which for most people is undeveloped.

We can project, and look into the probable past and probable future. But, in my opinion, the most important is to focus in the present, and intuitively make the best choices, focusing on an intention. Your motivation and emotions will influence your choice. Fear, anger are detrimental. Confidence is favorable.

That's how I understand these things, but my advice is to learn to get guidance from your inner-guide.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 16-04-2022 at 12:00 AM. Reason: 3 sentences tops when quoting, still! :) Place post # if it helps.