View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 02:26 PM
Whoa....thank you, thank you, Nameless...that was SO good...tried to remember at the 12min and maybe 18 min mark
I thought so extra great.
It was interesting that because I have seen 100 NDE accounts...I laugh cuz they always wanna tell you the harrowing exp
leading up to why they were in trauma...understandable...but, 'I wanna get to the juicy part' when they actually are on
the Other Side someplace!
But with Penny's I was very interested in the ER neglect from her RN perspective. I liked her a lot, neat person.
(My Head Nurse friend same thing - she had to tell the idiot nurse --''I need blood NOW!'' Huh? Gosh.)

Always am amazed in 2021, 42 years after, "Life After Life", that there are people still that think you're nuts having an NDE...
and also may think, But, you're Christian, you should have seen JESUS!
Gosh, the concepts!

It made me think, I have GOT to try to convince my sister to, ''Please, forgive 'these certain people'! Please!
You have no idea how much you have to."
(I have always known this for decades, but it hit me again...'Try harder to explain this to her.')

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru