View Single Post
Old 26-08-2021, 04:30 PM
Master
I think much of Virgos sometimes odd behaviour has to do with their general lack of self-confidence. Like having a replacement partner that Clio spoke of. Not wanting/being able to be alone, having confidence levels hinge on a partner & relationship etc.
I have spotted this in a nr of Virgos I've known, male & female.

In Virgo males this also seems to express itself in out of place and ill timed flirting, and over the top sexually tinted flirting too.
I think in a way attention seeking to compensate for low self-confidence and low self-esteem.
In some it wasn't necessarily flirting, but still addressing & greeting strangers when you were out and having coffee at a restaurant's patio. That is weird behaviour, no one does that. I'd find it creepy if someone did that to me without any reason like eye-contact, smile, etc.
And it was annoying as we were in the midst of conversation and it seemed as if he wasn't interested. Why the need to greet total strangers that aren't even looking at you while you're out and supposed to have a good time with a date?
My Virgo ex did this with the girl behind the cash register. He even waited until she acknowledged him before he wanted to leave the supermarket. Much to my annoyance and embarrassment, and often the annoyance of that girl as well, and of people that had to wait in queue because of his stupid behaviour.
And he did that each time we went grocery shopping. You can figure how much I liked that. Not!

They can also be socially clumsy. Likely also due to lack of self-confidence/esteem.
My former daughter in law had known me for a few years, yet when they visited and my son went to the loo she got all fidgety and awkward, and began to whinge, "Where's N?"
Me rolling my eyes thinking, "***! He's been gone a few minutes, you're in conversation with people you know in a home you know. What the heck is wrong with you?"

They should be one of my Sun sign's great matches, but after trying a few times -one a long term-, I scratched Virgo off my list of potential matches.
Not to say they're bad people, not at all, but not a good love match for me.
And to be honest... I've never met one so far that was more balanced and empowered. I guess overcoming their low self-esteem and insecurity, victimhood, is their biggest lesson. Like each sign has lessons, but all different.