View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 09:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I used to work in a black magick shop. I worked with people who used to come in with stories like this. My own boss claimed that someone put a hex on her business because she didn’t get on with someone.

I understand what you are saying but I think you are also being willfully ignorant to everyone else who is trying to help. We are lending a helping hand with the best tools we have at our disposal. You are willfully denying our help.

Try asking this in a forum for witches or black magick if you think we are not trying to help. You might get more useful information there.

You seem to misunderstand, this isn't a simple guess or educated guess. This is a very powerful and noticeable hex. It's not like a curse on a business.

If it's so noticeable, why doesn't anyone notice?
It seems that close friends/family who come under the hex/interact with us are temporarily affected by it and then leave it. Otherwise, people do seem to notice my family/I am dumber but most are simply assumptive and ignorant/arrogant.

Ig the hex's sender just knows everyone will assume anyone fighting it is crazy as they mentally fall apart and become dumber, able to articulate but not deeply understand what they are talking about while still being aware of the *what*.