View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 08:34 PM
Master
there's properly nothing else you can do- you undertook the diet and at least you tried... some people enjoy dieting with their partners... other's sometimes take it as criticisms- other's see it as a bonding process.. either would be fine... I know my self, it's hard to be in an avatar that can let you settle down without jumping and being unsettled.. ive had a few avatar problems - due to the account being to active... im a healthy male usually, and I like to keep fit- when I was born I was born fully grown- and I came in with a muscular look and still keep up with muscular health regimes... looks are important to me.. if your not attracted how can you possibly form a healthy relationship?when my twin flame and I meet up from the account (it's like an Adam and Eve- made from the rib- sort of flame) gaining the correct avatar without feeling 'wet' and 'soggy' because we are hybrids..we understand that our horizon is different because we understand the notions in gaining and getting into an avatar and only a slightly few bad moves you could end up with disabilitys or stray avatars or wrong image...(these things have happened to me) ive even been in the proximity of a female avatar...being stuck in not healthy but these things happen- and to wait for it to be and the change to happen is like waiting for a bus in the Sahara desert...

it's essistital for me that my twin flame and I are good looking and healthy and fit.. why not? I have to literally draw the avatar my self(some say you have to be a good drawer to be able to create the avatar) and it's also important that we don't cheat... after a few avatars including a young child- after a few reincarnations and some beating's with the flame ( you get an average.. but anything that's a hybrid atom is an average) to achieve a good avatar looking image the facial features have to be complicated- so to include us in symmetry... but with symmetry braking like hybrids it's difficult to make sure you are reaching for minimum margin.. which I am..anything out of that would survives in symmetry braking..

symmetry braking also is included in my flame relationship- where by- it's important for me that we keep our selfs healthy and good looks up.. who doesn't want to be good looking? who doesn't want a nice body? who doesn't want a nice avatar? but once your 'in'- and you've created this avartar you still have to keep up the exercising ect- I don't worry to much about being underweight- where you can see the bones, some people just have this and what's necessary is you're still healthy- people can be under weight and still healthy-

my kids like the way they look, and are healthy too- the often come up with things and stories because they understand that im a man...one once wore butterfly wings, and told me that she was beautiful like the them- that butterflies change- and I really understood that message- but more so that she understood... other wore a belt over her head- as if to speak karate kid- which she really lives unto her father with these things- I find it great that the kinds can participate in healthy regimes and martial arts- and understand the changes ( because like me and you- got into the avatar and renumber it, some how- because we all have that personal power... it's just when things go wrong- can really take time consuming about amount- in utilising the problem for the better or to see the better in the citation...

we all have the personal power to achieve good looks, by taking a healthy diet, exercise...well grooming...these things take time- I enjoy transformation videos on YouTube...watching people that are over weight gain muscles... but being over weight doesn't meant your not beautiful- some of the most beautiful people I know are over weight...

I don't necessary call it over weight because a guy can be over weight with muscle..

but it's great to keep a balance... but personally I would ask my flame to go on a diet if things were a bit not fitting into my standard...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)