View Single Post
Old 16-11-2019, 05:55 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Hello 55degrees and thank you for your response and insight into matters.

I can assure you that this is not related to any fantasy or imagination stemming from any movie whatsoever or straight after watching a movie but, a certain personal experience I had in which I actually felt that I was laying in my deathbed not just bed due having got tremendously physically sick when I did not even had a flu for more than 15 years, have a very strong immune system and with my person to be experiencing among others, what you read in the original post.

I will really appreciate it if you refer me to some enlightening material in regards to a victim resolving a situation in which a doll can be used in the second situation mentioned by you, in a negative way, in harming and hurting another.

More specifically, I am interested in what Big John said that can be done. Sending all back to the sender/s.

The original post does not mean to say or imply that dolls are evil or those involved in witchcrafting and have dolls result in black magic. In addition to this, it does not regard at all and whatsoever, this category of persons and sort of white magic but specifically the usage of dolls for evil, hurting and harming another and black magic/voodoo.

One of the questions of this post was, how prevalent this is that was followed by all the rest questions in this thread.

Any advice or material in regards to any black witchcrafting sent back to the sender 10fold , which is what I am interested in, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

As before, the use if poppets is more common than people realise whether used for good or otherwise regardless of the area of magick/witchcraft (this is why we need a general magick/witchcraft board). They are best known for use in the Voodoo religion but also have a long history in European folk magick and ancient Egyptian magick. Most historical culture has some form of this magick and some modern day practitioners pull from a variety of cultures for their practice.

As for returning the energy tenfold, I suppose if you believe it happens naturally then it will happen. Purposely seeking to send it back tenfold? Then if you want to believe in the tenfold law, what will then come back to you? Honestly you're better looking at placing protection on yourself and sending healing to the other party instead of creating a cycle of harm.