View Single Post
Old 21-12-2019, 11:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
neil-"
as he spoke, the masses become angry and took it upon themselves to upturn the tables.

Where did you get this information? Thanks, I will glance thru the James E. Padget messages
to see if it is mentioned when I have time.

Imo, btw, being angry at your brother compared to a teacher showing anger as a teaching lesson -
a correction of wrong doing
for those that would understand no less...I feel is fine for a Holy person, Yogi, Swami, Guru even today.

Yes in & of a lesson, a person such as Jesus could. However he would not up turn one or more tables to prove a point if those tables to be upturned would cause an out right riot or offend a single person or harm an animal.
He also would simply not harm another persons free will to in any way shape or form.

All of his thoughts & actions would be highly humble loving & without contempt. & would happen without him needing to contemplate if his thoughts maybe unloving etc.

And him being free from negative spiritual attachments/beings. (Because he emanates the full armour of Christ essence)..ie:- impervious to the negative forces & or attachments of such. Means that any unloving decisions that he makes, would be his and his alone & so he would instantly reap a penalty unto the Soul'self. And effectively deminitioning the quality of Soul'self for any single unloving thought or act.

However this reaping would not happen because he would not be capable of acting unlovingly in any situation whatsoever. Because he was as the the Heavenly Father Christ entity is. Unlovingness is not a part of a christed beings personality WHATSOEVER.