View Single Post
Old 14-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
As a counsellor we are trained not to take anybodys problems as our own you leave it with the person, and give them the tools to do it themselves.
some people take longer than others but it does work.
I have helped people all my life and I have never taken their problems on my own shoulders.
it takes training to do this if you don't you can get bogged down with every emotion

Namaste

Hello Native Spirit,

I never found a way to not feel what others felt around me or when thinking of me. At this time in my life I don't want it to stop. It's not a burden anymore.

The question never aroused in my young age, if what I was feeling was coming from others. I had the chance to spend a lot of time in the wilderness of Nature or as soon as I would be near my parents all this stuff simply vanished and there was only pure innocence left.

When I got to fly of my own wings in the social surroundings we call towns, what I felt from others was an opportunity to grow for me. If it was problems I felt, they simply acted as flash light within showing I also had things to resolve. I would simply give this problem to the Divine, to Pure consciousness to dissolve it.

It created a chanel from without to within, directly to the Divine. At first this chanel was a small stream, then it became a river and a bigger one, where I simply observe the flow passing.

Believing that one day we will all be bathing in this ocean of Bliss that is already there.

Namaste