View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestlessMind
Thank you Hilary, that’s actually quite fitting my struggling. Around 1/3 info I’m quite sure is from myself,1/3 I’m quite sure is from outside, the rest is very unsure. I now only focus on the ones I’m quite sure, ignore the rest.
Also I got chipped in info from my ex girlfriend who’s a very experienced psychic, that made me thought I could meet spirit from dead, which I can’t, which actually is a relief for me.
I now not into learning it for the present, maybe never. I’m under frequent psychic attacks from my ex girlfriend, and want to get rid of it. That’s part of the reason why I am not so interested anymore and why I reply so late.

Hello,

What you share here is useful to know.

My understanding is that the best way to evolve your personal psychic skills and abilities is through self discovery. The biggest discovery being your divine self within you. To do that you will be required to contend with your ego self and your intellect.

I have a friend who is an established precognitive psychic. We have been doing weekly readings for each other for several years now. May I suggest that or some thing similar with your psychic friend. We are both mediums with extensive spirit communication. She is also an animal communicator. I am better at telepathy with humans. We are all quite unique.

Dealing with psychic attacks is an art. I can say it is best to just ignore these intrusions. For if they have no effect on you, your ex-friend will stop wasting her time with you.

When you receive psychic insights I find it is best to examine the information on its own merits. It does not matter where those impressions come from -- If -- you know the information is helpful or not. Ignore what is not helpful, converse with the provider of helpful insights. Some of the most amazing and profound insights can come from a rock, a plant or an animal. I myself like my spiritual guides best.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/