Thread: ki blast?
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
hmmm. idk man. i think we discussed this before lol.
tips, advice maybe.
if i cant deal with it i might have to relinquish my pride.(all said in fun )
but i see it as good chance to practice.
if you want to do it, we'll get you to do it :) it's always a good chance to practice :P
You could use a ball of Chi, rather then psi, and use it in a similar fashion. I like to cross use many different types of healing in each, using what I know and am familiar with. First cleanse the area and the above areas in your aura, all the way up to the universal level to completely clear it. The heal the area, starting at the top and working your way down. When you are done, you can use a few different techniques, normally I use color healing (visualize the energy, I use the primaries and mix them if necessary, red for stimulant, blue for soother, and yellow for stabilizer as your basic definitions) once I am down then I use brown to seal and white to clean, when I am done I wrap in light and love. I normally incorporate some basic acupressure points (with touch), maybe massage or another form of hands on before and after to help, then at the end I use Chi, along with a counting form of matrix healing. Usually by the time I have completed all this the injury is fully gone and does not return, the next few days I work on it to recover its state to where it was beforehand in holding up, if not stronger. This whole exercise may be to big a dose of healing for you, maybe try it in groups over the course of a few days, I know a few friends who have had to much healing at once from others, but I normally sort it to whoever I'm healing's needs and tolerances.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/