Thread: Ajna chakra
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian29
I read that if you meditate and concentrate on your ajna chakra you can open your third eye faster. Is this true? How many minutes should be enough to meditate? Many blessings.

Yes, this is true.......but not to be taken lightly, for many simply end up with severe headaches because they do not understand what and why they are doing what they are doing.

I would suggest developing an understanding about each chakra very thoroughly first. I would suggest discarding the idea of "faster" right now before you end up going through a mental breakdown. I have watched many go through such breakdowns and it is far easier to go through a breakdown then to open adjna chakra! It will open on its own when you prepare yourself for meeting the Divine within you. It is safer to begin a simple practice of prayer, reflection, dream study, and meditation and hold True to that course until you come into a moment of spontaneous Grace......

Before proceeding try reading two books which will help you build a firm foundation and avoid the many pitfalls so many fall into:

"Self Unfoldment By Disciplines Of Realization by Manly P Hall"
and
"Healing: The Divine Art by Manly P Hall"

What does Healing have to do with what you want?
A: Everything!