View Single Post
Old 27-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Seeker

Talking to the deceased, I need to know if he’s real

I’ve always been able to feel spirits, sometimes see them, sometimes talk to them. When my partner passed away, I was surprised to find a year later he was suddenly beside me on the couch one night, I could feel his presence, his everything. I could not see him. Ever since I talk to him all the time, and feel him very close to me. This has been going on for two years. I never grieved because it’s like he’s with me each day.

But yesterday I read that’s it’s just demons in disguise, taking on the deceased person, mimicking them, I heard that was a thing. He has never said anything malicious to me ever in two years, and I have never felt any sort of horrible presence. I know what malignant spirits feel like. It seems in traditional societies like in Haiti etc and other places they say malignant spirits do this, that they mimic our loved ones to disturb our life.

I’m so very confused, I feel his strong presence every day all day, he is always nearby, and I don’t know what to do, whether to ignore it. If it’s even him. I find this so hard. I think the reason he is here, is because I dreamt and have long known, including other people’s dreams that I would die young, and maybe that’s why he’s near me, to be some sort of help.