View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Lowe
Personally, I take responsibility for all my actions, whether they are my fault or not. I somehow end up taking a lot of responsibility for other people's actions as well, even though I don't want to.

I take responsibility for my actions and know nothing can happen to me that I have not endorsed. So when the blows come I take it like a wimpy (wo)man, lol. A little humor there. Seriously though, for everything I've been through and seeing the positive results from all my trials and tribulations I know whatever comes my way will only take me one step closer to my spiritual goals. Somebody up there has my best interest at heart and is doing a splendid job in getting me from Point A to Point B.

As far as taking responsibility for other people's actions. That's where I draw the line. I do realize we are all in this together, but I acknowledge that some are a teensy bit further behind than I am. Thus I will not take on their burdens. But I do have an understanding of why they do what they do and try very hard not to build resentment or anger towards them. Sometimes though the human flesh gets in the way and I'm on a slow burn for awhile till I reason it through.

If they direct their poor behaviors towards me then I will pick up my plump butt and take it where I am appreciated. I won't be disrespected.