View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
So true...but if we can just damp down the fires just a bit, it's the soulfire that we set ablaze instead
So what happens when the ablazed soulfire makes it's way into ones waking experience? :)

Much of what you are discussing I used to be onboard with, and in the manor in which you're describing it. But for some reason the pieces never seem to remotely fit together. Over the last couple of years I've been getting answers to these discrepancies and it's leaving me a bit peived as to how far off we have been as to discerning what's happening. This peive-edness will come across in my writing.. because I am using these discussions to help flush-out for myself the part of my imagination that had been summarily mislead by such various assumptions.

These mostly-unusable assumptions were derived from both scientific and spiritualized sources. They essentially were lies that we were telling ourselves because we had so little else to work with. Now that we have more information to draw-on we're now able to clarify, with much better accuracy, some of the base-influences that are driving our behavior.

Books to look into:

Sex at Dawn; The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality by Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha

The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine
The Male Brain by Louann Brizendine

S=ex2; The Science of Sex by Pere Estpinya

For a fun little romp through the science of sex read,

Bonk; The Curious Coupling of Sex and Science by Mary Roach

The Chemistry Between Us; Love, Sex and the Science of Attraction by Larry Young