View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
How do you know that God doesn't talk to people? How do you KNOW this for certain?

Who knows anything for certain? God is omnipotent and omniscient. God is all powerful and is beyond our comprehension.

I talk to God and I have channeled God on several occasions, the Lord our Father. He prefers Lord. I have been told I am an Angel of the Lord, and I am here to serve Him. He has a most powerful, booming and authoritative voice. He is also most kind, forgiving, merciful and compassionate. When I've asked am I really speaking with the Lord, he has answered very strongly and without question - YES. He asked me to help Him, and I will. I am.

The way He came to speak with me was AFTER I asked for salvation of my soul. It was after that point that I was able to communicate directly with the Lord. Prior and leading up to that point, I have been and continue to channel the ArchAngel Michael and all of my Guides and Angels.

When I was incredibly lost recently after a walk-in exchange, the Lord instructed me to follow and pursue my true spirit's happiness. My walk-in spirit was/is an Angel of the seventh dimension. She still helps me from time to time. When she was my walk-in, I had never felt more strength, more joy and more happiness in my entire life. She taught me the principles of happiness and gratitude. And now I know the true secrets to being happy.

And why is your username PureEvil? YIKES. Are you a demonic entity?
How do you distinguish between thoughts coming from the subconscious and thoughts coming from Source?