View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Deactivated Account

I am back online after the work . :-)

So I suppose Shiv ji has started to talk to you again ,am I right ?

If yes ,would it be possible for you to ask a "normal" question for me to Shiv ji ?

The question is totally UNrelated to Mahavatar Babaji.

Actually I was working on a system that could allow almost any one to talk to God.Which works because I have personally talked to 4 people who can talk to god (out of those 4 people you are the only one who decided to help me).One can talk to Jesus and Absolute one ,one can talk to Parvati /Kali mother ji ,one can talk to Absolute one and you can talk to Shiv ji.

I also know about a few more yogis who can talk to god(like absolute one ,Kali Mother ji etc.) ,but have not talked to any one of those yogis.

I have collected a lot of data and made a few assumptions to fill the gaps in data and the system that I am making.

The system is 80% complete and it depends on three assumptions:
1.God/Ista Devta you want to talk to wants to talk to you.Actually seeing the yogis' case studies I found/assumed that the absolute one god will talk to any one with the ability.
2.The ability or siddhi to talk to god can be attained and controlled by Samadhi and Samyama while in Samadhi.(As majority ,if not all,of the siddhis can/are attained by samadhi and samyama.Swami Vivekananda also agrees to this.)
3.If the siddhi cannot be attained by Samadhi or Samyama then it can be attained by Kundalini.(And I have proof for this).

I wanted to ask Shiv ji just a few questions that will enable me to finish this system and I will write about this system in our book.

Would you please be interested in helping me out with these questions by asking these questions to Shiv ji ?

I can wait patiently if Shiv ji has not started to talk to you again or is currently not talking to you :-)

Please let me know what you think :-)

P.S. Friend, I understand you are busy so I thought I should ask you and adjust myself and my requests accordingly.
How many minutes or hours does it take you to ask one question to Shiv ji ? Can you ask these questions any time in the day or only when Shiv ji is talking to you ?

How much time does it take you to receive one answer typically ? (Obviously it depends on the question but a rough idea will do.From our previous conversations I suppose the answer is one week ...?)

P.P.S The system if complete with Shiv ji's help will also allow me to talk to my divine mother/father which is my wish,but I am also making the system for other peoples' benefit.

Shiv ji won't be needing to give me a system ,I just need Shiv ji to answer a few questions related to siddhis ,yoga and mental science (which is a branch of yoga,in my opinion).

The system mainly depends on kundalini shakti and samadhi states to talk to god.