View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 06:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is because I was waiting for you to mention it in a thread, not via PM...and that is why I wasn't responding to you.

Well ,that was SMOOTH !

Quote:
There has been some things coming through, but I have been waiting for the right time...and now, you have provided that in an open setting (which I much prefer).

I am very glad Shiv ji said something,very thankful to Mahadev ji.

Quote:
What you must understand and it is VERY important, is that Mahavatar Babaji was never 'real'...it is exactly the same as Lord Shiva...they are never 'real' in any way that we can physically perceive them in this "reality" anyway.

We can have idealisms and conceptions of a 'mythical being' and we like to believe they exist in this place or that...but they exist "everywhere" and "all at once" and they have all the siddhis of omnipresence and omnipotence...so they can be "anywhere" and at "any time" and all it takes is a loving, open heart to access "their level".

You are too rooted in the "material aspect" of occult spirituality...Babaji is everywhere and nowhere...very elusive, if he even exists at ALL.

Ok.Thank you.I now understand that I need to change my perspective on Babaji ,but I do think that he exists for sure.

Quote:
Now, the other day, I saw a You Tube video by Jaggi Vasudev (Sadguru) on exactly this same topic...and his observations are also my own, arrived at independently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9OThVe92GI

Nice video.I learned a few new things like Babaji and masters like him can make their body new again and again and keep it youthful.