View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Ascender

Yes the Pleiadians. It started with a channeled message I received from them. When I received the first channeled message I was going through Ascension and was in quite an altered state for a while (although I was not meditating or dreaming at the time).
One thing they said to me was later confirmed when my mother (the most religious person I know) told me the same message and said that God had told her while at church. It's not something I would have come up with myself.
I do feel a connection with them and wonder if it has something to do with my ancestry (I am part Native American). I also had a dream a long time ago in which I visited another planet. It was one of those very vivid dreams that sticks with you, so much so that I now wonder if it was an astral projection. This summer I was sitting outside, looking up at the Pleiadies and I saw one of the planets appeared to have the same coloring as the one I visited in my dream. I now think it's likely that I visited that planet in my dream.