View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 03:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Great post—- reminds me of my self with the ‘blind’ version of the self—-narcissistic to say the least-// self absorbed and all I can think about is the self: instead of drawing other people with attention to focus on that part of the self , it never works though
Hello lostsoul13, allow me to start off by saying don't be so hard on yourself. I haven't felt the slightest sense of narcissism coming from you. Self awareness is just as important as awareness of others. One without the other can fall into dangerous areas, having awareness of others with no to little awareness of self can be unhealthy for oneself and extremely unhealthy for others. Someone who has awareness of others and doesn't care or have Love in their Heart can be a most dangerous being.

I did read your thread about your twin. I was intrigued by it from a similarity stand point. Not quit as an whole but in parts of the whole. When you mentioned about a vison or whatever it may been that looked like a holographic projection. I remember when I would have such a thing happen to me before I started my journey of trying to be self aware while being mainly focused on others. The first time I recall it happening was when I was staying with a friend. One day while in the living room by myself, I started to see what looked like a holographic image playing out. My friends dogs started to come into the living room and few minutes later my friend and his mom came in.
Then the holographic imagry stopped and the dogs came in the exact way they came in during the hologram. The dog's even looked in the same direction, same movement all together, same order they came in previously, and the same way my friend and his mother came into the room as well. It seemed like the exact same moment . As if I was watching time unfold or something. I didn't go all "I can see the future" or nothing but I have spent a lot of time trying to figure it out as well as a few other thing that a certain underling nature that seemed similar in some way or another. I even started on a theory in physics , that I have had the pleasure to speaking to a professor in physicist about. And to my dismay he actually encouraged me into continuing my idea. It is difficult for me to put all my energy into my theory like a physicist would. I have kept it in the back of my head and from time to time tried to work thru the theory.
During my previous stage in spiritual development, I had to exhaust myself of the theory so I could regain the energy I did put in reserve for that and as well as several other things. To put myself back into my spiritual self and with alignment with my mind also.

Several parts of your thread had a slight similarities to what I have experiencd or same accordance but in our own way. I will go over some more similarities later.

I noticed your signature, if my word usage is not clear enough for you. Let me know and I will try to be more clear for you.... Odd thing is everything that I have written here so far is just about the most clear I have written. Besides during debate's and few other ways.