View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 07:17 AM
Knower

Label's yes I dispise them and I hate what is happening to society. With such ignorance of over labeling for the sake of labeling. It's like people are given a label printer with instructions to label everything in sight. If you want to sound smart put a label on it, if you don't like such n such put a label on it. Etc, etc
For instance someone I have been interacting with loves labeling things, one of the main reasons is to cover up her insecurities and to make herself appear smarter than she is, so people would treat her the way she wants them to perceive her.
Most people are more sensitive than they care to admit and sometimes when they come across someone who isn't trying to hide that sensitivity like they are. They lash out in one way or another and the most common way to lash out now is "labeling". It makes projecting and hiding there own flaws they see in themselves easier.

When it comes to these types of sensitive people, I find it hard to be around or put up with. Because it turns into animosity, hatred, and anger towards others. When they are just angry at themselves.

I won't tell you to not be who you are not sensitive or whatever.
Because I find true sensitivity one of the most beautiful and powerful thing a person can be.
Without going on and on in doing this or that or some tandum. I beseech you to own your sensitivity.

Sensitivity is just Love that is misplaced.
No-one should never feel bad or guilty for having Love in there Hearts.