View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
Remembering war trauma can be difficult. I can understand your pain in remembering your past lives. Most past life memories I have are war-related. I have fought in many battles and campaigns. I firmly believe that all past life memories that come to light serve a purpose. However, none of my past life memories are truly what I would call traumatic. As a child and now as an adult, I do not see them in a negative light. I am far removed from my past life trauma in my present life. Remembering helps us to deal with any issues that may still linger and may help us come to terms with who we are and why we have certain feelings and behaviors in this life. A fear of water, for example, can come from a past life experience but knowing that the fear stems from a past life can help us remove the fear.

I’d have to agree, we’re being shown them for a purpose, and it seems we have to become conscious of certain memories in order to resolve them in this lifetime. I have found it has taken more than just the dream to resolve things though, my karmic disruptions run deep it seems, but I can say I am getting there, so all will be well in the end.