View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 04:04 PM
asearcher

I had a weird experience one time that I think i have written of somewhere before on this thread.

One day a guy that was on his way to pass and who could not have seen me - his cellphone suddenly went out of his hand and on the floor. He seemed to be shocked of how that could happen. He took it and then suddenly turned to look at me and went right towards me. That was not likely to happen.

He was so drunk.

His first words to me was What body am I in? Young, old?
I thought he was kidding or that he was philosophical by his own terms in the drunk state he was in.

From that on he went to say and he got to move like an ex of mine had done which included him saying he had drunk lots of whisky (the ex's favourite), and he excused himself for being so drunk, he let me know he had lots of money, just lots of it, and he would be more than happy to share it (I told him that was not needed and he could keep it, I would have to do that too in life with the ex), and third he asked me out and I declined. There was more. Then as I said goodbye he lingered on just like the ex would always do. This person was so polite. Just like the ex. No demons. No irritation. No ugly-flirtation methods. Just like a gentleman. It did not bring anything bad out of him. I just felt like a reality shift came over me when I saw how exactly he moved his hands, his gestures, his face expressions, his body as it lingered on like the ex and far from many do that that way. It was like seeing a ghost. I had asked him several times if he was OK and that he should drink some water and I could give it to him and, or if he needed some place to rest. He swore he was OK. Did not want anyone to baby him (just like the ex). He did not want to say goodbye, the lingering part. I had to go away.

I have thought back and there was someone else I knew before that use to too have a drinking problem and I could smell this person after the death up to I would say the funeral or some time after. Like a lot. It would get stronger and stronger. Very specific smell. I would even see a mist being created. First I felt this spirit's feelings pounding out of it and then the mist out in thin air and it got stronger and stronger, the shape of it. But usually it would only be the smell. About the smell I thought it was my brain who was used to this person and missing this person. It is only as of later I got to be told that is a spirit visiting. About the mist I don't know what I thought - I just ran. When I came back it was gone. So were the feelings.

I have a thought if it could be that people, spirits who use to have a drinking problem when alive linger on in some way, more so than some, closer to the earth realm?

Both these spirits said to others and me too that they felt "at peace" around me (when alive). That they could be themselves. That we were close. But the one who's smells I got and mist had not been an individual who had found harmony within itself when alive.