View Single Post
Old 19-05-2021, 08:47 PM
Knower
The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch

Lately I’ve been drawn to tv shows like Paranormal Caught on Camera, Hauntings and a few others on, of all channels, Travel Channel. Of course there’s the Grandaddy of them all, Ancient Aliens which is a decidedly guilty pleasure. I'm largely onboard with it except for when they butcher Sanskrit pronunciations and the details of Hinduism. My latest is The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch. The latter two are on the History Channel.

Has anyone seen it? If so, is it all staged or is there something actually going on, with genuine phenomena and investigations? One thing that makes me lean towards it being a genuine investigation is the participation of Dr. Travis Taylor, an astrophysicist, aerospace engineer and author of science fiction and science fact. The guy has some solid credentials.

So is it genuine, laughable, just entertainment... or what? Personally I think what they’re exploring and investigating is plausible... inter-dimensional portals, otherworldly occurrences, etc.