View Single Post
Old 22-12-2020, 11:46 AM
irisa

Hm, someone has helped me sort of...

A few years ago on the internet i stumbled upon a message about a former classmate...she had died. I read a few online cards and an interview about her and her job as an undertaker and about her look at life. It felt like i just had to find this and read about her. I was shocked by her death but at the same time she was sort of an inspiration for me at that moment.

Months later i had a dream. I sat next to her in an huge all white hall. We were talking with each other telepathically. Then at a moment i turned my head and looked at her, thinking something like: ´O wow, i talking with her although she´s dead.´

Again a few months later...i find it hard to say if i believe in angels or not....i just don´t know...In that same time in daily life, while taking the bus daily, i wondered why suddenly no-one would come sit next to me, for quite a while already...it started around the time i had found out that i had a vanished twin...i sometimes wondered if maybe he was sort of sitting next to me in the bus...his energy....and that that is why people suddenly wouldn´t sit next to me...

Then i had a dream where i was sitting in a bus. The bus stopped and people got in. Someone walked up towards me, sat down next to me, then stood up and was seated somewhere else. Right after that my deceased classmate showed up and sat down right next to me....she had angel-wings...